Passive aggressive notes to leave for your roommates

Writing a quick note is much faster than sitting down and having a boring conversation about how you should be better at existing. As patience is running low and stress levels are at an all-time high, put all that chaotic energy into these passive aggressive notes.

Do the dishes

Does anyone like doing dishes? They sit in the sink, stare at you and make you want to never cook anything ever again. Just leave them in the sink long enough, along with this note, so your roommate does it for you.

Take laundry out of the dryer

Sometimes you think you can multi-task and get assignments done while your clothes are in the washing machine. Surprise! You can’t! But, your roomies might.

Have you seen my ____?

This could also be taken as 'Hey, did you take my ___?' One of the more nuclear roommate options. If no reply, hide all your belongings to the point where it looks like you’re about to move out. Put cold medicine in your sock drawer because they deserve to suffer for being a thief.

Take out the trash/recycling/compost

This is for the benefit of the already confusingly gross aroma of four university students living together.

If you’re like me, you wait until the bin just overflowing before you muster up the courage to even think about posting the note. Don’t be like me.

WHY did you drink my ALMOND MILK :(

Learn from my mistake! Figure out what food items you are sharing or else. You will be walking on eggshells — maybe literally if the above is not taken seriously — until the lease is up.

If you’re really bad with confrontation, this could turn into a fun sticky-note thread on the fridge.

I hope you have a great day!

If you have a good relationship with your roommate, make sure you tell them how much you appreciate them putting up with your mediocrity. If this doesn't work try moving out and never talking to them again.