UBC after hours

Whether you’re living in residence or having a study sesh with friends, you might find yourself at UBC well past your last class. Here is what’s open at UBC after hours.

FOOD AND MORE

McDonald’s, A&W and Pizza Garden are trusty college staples located in University Village. McDonald’s and A&W are open 24/7, while Pizza Garden is open until 1 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays and ‘til 12 a.m. the rest of the week.

Uncle Fatih’s Pizza is a true campus classic. Located on University Boulevard (and a shorter walk from most residences), you can get pizza by the slice and canned drinks up until 1 a.m. on Fridays and ‘til 12 a.m. other days of the week.

Lucky’s Exotic Bodega and Avenue C are both convenience stores on campus. Open until midnight, Lucky’s is in Wesbrook Village and offers rare snacks and drinks. Avenue C is a 24/7 self-serve convenience store at Walter Gage residence perfect for late night essentials like frozen meals, snacks for your all-nighter and Advil for after a night out.

Magda’s Night Market at Totem Park residence is a great spot for students looking to use their residence meal plan. Open until 11 p.m., Magda’s offers snacks, medication and toiletries — anything you might need after hours.

STUDY AND RECREATION

Irving K. Barber Learning Centre (IKB) is open until midnight all school year long, making it the ideal place to grind for midterms or finals.

The Pit, UBC’s only nightclub, is open on Wednesdays for student Pit Nights from 9 p.m. to 2 a.m. in the Nest. They also host Friday night events occasionally, so keep an eye out. Be sure to get there early as the line gets long!

Residence commonsblocks are a key part of residence life, whether you’re looking for a quiet study spot, a late-night gym session or a snack from the vending machine. Bookable rooms are also available in some residences if you are looking for a place to host your study group.