UBC needs 'Little Miss' memes

We've all seen those 'Little Miss' memes floating around and that got us thinking. What if UBC had 'Little Miss' memes?

Your friends at The Ubyssey have got you covered. Here are 10 'Little Miss' memes.

Putting the 't' in tummy troubles

What's the worst washroom on campus? No, it's not Buchanan Tower, it's the Nest's first-floor washroom.

It's a scary place.

Those bathrooms are scary. The only thing scarier is how accurate this meme is.
Those bathrooms are scary. The only thing scarier is how accurate this meme is. Caption: Kyla Flynn / The Ubyssey, Edit: Iman Janmohamed / The Ubyssey

Waitlists galore

It's a rite of passage to be on the year round housing (YRH) waitlist. It's even better when you're at 3000 for almost an entire year.

I've been on the waitlist for three years. Three. Years.
I've been on the waitlist for three years. Three. Years. Caption: Kyla Flynn / The Ubyssey, Edit: Iman Janmohamed / The Ubyssey

Gatekeeper? I hardly know her!

That's it. That's the joke.

But seriously, go to Rain or Shine on Tuesdays for a sundae that's shaped like a taco. Thank us later.

She just likes ice cream.
She just likes ice cream. Caption: Kyla Flynn / The Ubyssey, Edit: Iman Janmohamed / The Ubyssey

I've never been to Evo driver

We all have that friend who drives us around everywhere despite not having a car. This is for you.

Vroom, vroom.
Vroom, vroom. Caption: Kyla Flynn / The Ubyssey, Edit: Iman Janmohamed / The Ubyssey

Girlbossed too close to the sun

You know this girl. Maybe, you are this girl. We love this girl.

In all seriousness, please get some sleep!
In all seriousness, please get some sleep! Caption: Kyla Flynn / The Ubyssey, Edit: Iman Janmohamed / The Ubyssey

It's giving excess

This is a callout. Do better.

Embarrassing.
Embarrassing. Caption: Kyla Flynn / The Ubyssey, Edit: Iman Janmohamed / The Ubyssey

Life is relentless

There are so many great places to cry on campus. Totem Park, the Life Building or even at the bus loop. But something just hits different when you cry at the Rose Garden.

Crying and a view? Sign me up!

This is self-care.
This is self-care. Caption: Kyla Flynn / The Ubyssey, Edit: Iman Janmohamed / The Ubyssey

Cue the waterworks

The UBC fountain is a campus landmark, and this meme really shows that UBC students love that damn fountain (especially when it's actually working).

UBC fountain >>>>
UBC fountain >>>> Caption: Kyla Flynn / The Ubyssey, Edit: Iman Janmohamed / The Ubyssey

Best school ever

Well, we're actually 37th in the world according to the QS World University Rankings. The University of Michigan is 25th. Is that why you're leaving us, Santa?

Top 40 in the world, number 1 in my heart.
Top 40 in the world, number 1 in my heart. Caption: Kyla Flynn / The Ubyssey, Edit: Iman Janmohamed / The Ubyssey

Join The Ubyssey

You heard us! Join our pitch lists, Discord or visit us in the Ubyssey office (NEST 2208) once classes start.

Visit us in NEST 2208!
Visit us in NEST 2208! Caption: Kyla Flynn / The Ubyssey, Edit: Iman Janmohamed / The Ubyssey

Which meme are you?