Five ideas for a romantic Valentine’s Day dinner

Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and the pressure is on to impress your love interest with some seriously sexy food. Don’t have a dinner reservation? Don’t bother. I’ve got you covered with five sure-fire ideas for what to serve on the most romantic of evenings.

Garlic Soup

Love is in the air and you know what else could be too? The sensuous vapours of this 44-clove garlic soup. What better way to express your undying affection than to ensure that no one in the immediate vicinity will want to come near either of you in the near future? Speaking of undying, it's also a great way to double check that your partner is not a vampire.

Delissio Pizza

It’s not delivery, it’s… a way to deliver on your romantic promises by adding some pizzazz to your relationship!

Two Single Peas

Food can be a great way to express your feelings for your dinner companion and you and your valentine are like two peas in a pod. Voila! Why not let them know by serving them two individual peas for dinner? They’ll be sure to appreciate your apt use of metaphor and the artistry behind your minimalist meal.

The Heart of an Ox

Your love for each other is strong — strong like an ox. This one’s a hearty meal that is sure to make theirs skip a beat.

Nothing at All

“Oh, shit. It’s Valentine’s Day already? Uh… I… well… I had kind of a crazy week and didn’t really have a chance to prepare anything. Uh, yeah.” This one’s especially great because the meal will be over as fast as your relationship.